Welcome to Warrior Cats Online! Warrior Cats Online, also known as WCO, is a fun place to make new friends, explore the Warriors World, and just have fun! Take our Clan Sorting quiz. ThunderClan, RiverClan, WindClan, or ShadowClan will be your new home. Explore the lands of the Clans. Be a part of the Warriors World! It's Erin Hunter's world come to life!
PLEASE NOTE: THE SITE WILL BE ON HIATUS (WILL NOT BE UPDATED) FROM THE 8TH TO THE 15TH OR 16TH. THE GATHERING HAS BEEN MOVED TO THE 7TH. SORRY FOR THE TROUBLE.
If you took the Clan sorting quiz, this is where you'll find out where you were placed. Congrats to all!
Goldfire- You have been placed in WindClan. Your information has been sent.
Hawkwing- You have been placed in RiverClan. Your information has been sent.
Magicorb- You have been placed in ThunderClan. Your information has been sent.
Stormcloud- You have been placed in ThunderClan.
Phoenixfeather- You have been placed in ShadowClan. Your information has been sent.
Rosebud- You have been placed in ShadowClan. Your information has been sent.
Tinystripe- You have been placed in WindClan. Your information has been sent.
Moonstripe- You have been placed in RiverClan. Your information has been sent.
Rosetail- You have been placed in WindClan. Your information has been sent.
Streampaw- You have been placed in RiverClan. Your information has been sent.
This is the shout box. Anyone can use it, even if they are not a member of WCO, as long as they are not a rogue.
THERE HAVE BEEN MANY QUESTIONS DUE TO RECENT EVENTS WITH "SNOW", SO WE PUT TOGETHER A SPECIAL PAGE FOR IT. CLICK HERE.
DARK RIVER DATE CONFIRMED
The date that Warriors Power of Three #2: Dark River will be released on has been confirmed. It will go into stores on the 26th of December.
Our first gathering was great! The next one is on the 7th of December. (Couldn't make it the 24th, it's a holiday)
Runningstar had five healthy kits! Silverkit, Dawnkit, Amberkit, Flowerkit, and Snowkit.
-November 24th, 2007
To be a part of Warrior Cats Online, you must follow certain rules to help make everyone's online experience better. If you do not follow these rules, you will not be welcome to participate in WCO.
1) No swearing, bad language, or bad use of the Clan Talk areas or the Gatherings and Chat area. If you have done this, you will be banished from WCO.
2) When given an account to use the forums, please do not change the picture. This allows us to know where everyone is from. If you already have a warrior freewebs account, please use the one we give you, not your original one.
3) If you have not signed up for WCO (To do so, go to Clan Sorting page) you are not allowed to use the forums.
4) You are allowed to look around other Clan's sites, but you are not allowed to use that forum. (Example: If you are from ShadowClan, you can look around ThunderClan's part of the site, but you are not allowed to participate in ThunderClan's forums or activities.)
5) Always follow the Warrior Code
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL HAVE YOU BANISHED FROM WARRIOR CATS ONLINE.
(Please note- We do not have a queen's den in the Clan camps. This is because we have many people who go on this site that should not participate in those activities. Eventually, we may add a queen's den)
1) Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as you may one day meet them in battle.
2) Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3) Elders and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders.
4) Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
5) A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
6) Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after recieving their warrior name.
7) A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
8) The deputy will become leader when the leader dies or retires.
9) After the death or retirement of the deputy, a new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
10) A gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among the Clans at this time.
11) Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all tresspassing cats.
12) No warrior may neglect a kit, even if that kit is from a different Clan.
13) The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
14) An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win his battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or it is necessary for self defence.
15) A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
This is our link back button, made by the one and only Moonclaw. (Thank you so much!) The html code is below, or you can just copy and paste the image.
<P align=center><A href="http://www1.freewebs.com/firestarwarriorcats/" target=_blank><STRONG><FONT face=Georgia color=#483d8b size=4><IMG src="http://www.freewebs.com/warriorcatpics/WCO_Link-Back_.jpg" border=0></FONT></STRONG></A><!-- ZoneLabs Popup Blocking Insertion -->